It is easy to get overwhelmed during the entire planning process of your wedding. Along with researching, organizing and finding the best wedding decorators in Atlanta, it all comes down to negotiating on the costs and ensuring that everything completes on time with the big day running smoothly. All the while, you also have to ensure that your guests remain happy and have a great time at your wedding.
To top all this, many couples work in full-time jobs and trying to juggle a social life, job, and wedding planning, that is something that requires a lot of pressure and stress. This is when hiring a wedding planner saves the day!
Services Wedding Planners Offer
When you get set to choose a wedding planner, note there are three different types of services they usually offer, including:
· Some planners only offer specific tasks like helping you with the catering, balloon decorations Atlanta, or flowers for the wedding.
· Some plan for the entire big day to ensure that all the services run smoothly and you can sit back to relax. This means you can leave the day in the hands of professionals such as Let’s Celebrate Events.
· Some choose to help you right from the moment you begin the planning phase of your wedding and attend to every detail.
Things to Look for In your Wedding Planner
Once you decide on what services you wish to acquire from your wedding planners, apart from the budget, here are six things you should consider about the wedding planner:
1. Trust and Personality
Once you begin your hunt for the best wedding planner, it is important for you to find one that you can get along with instantly. There will be times when you may end up sending them over twenty emails in one night with the details of the wedding you want them to work on, and some other stressful times could bring out the “Bridezilla” in you. This is a time where you will need your wedding planner to stay calm and listen to all your suggestions.
Ensure that you are able to establish trust with your planner, as there are times that things could get difficult for you. Make sure that your and the planner's personalities click, trust each other, and cooperating at all levels is the key to a successfully planned wedding.
2. Go through their Portfolio
Make sure that you take a good look at the weddings the planners have organized before not only to inspire your event but also to ensure their choice of style and designs matches yours. Before hiring one, here are some questions you need to keep in mind:
· Are the weddings they planned luxurious and more extravagant or have small wedding details?
· Do you want to have a focused theme around floral and colors, see if the planner has worked on similar themes, if yes, then to what scale?
· Are they experts with different wedding locations like barns, gardens, parks, and restaurants?
· Are they specialists in certain wedding types?
· Do they work with other vendors? If yes, would this particular planner give you some discount?
· What size of weddings have they worked with in the past?
3. Clear Communication
If you want to plan the wedding of your dreams, then communication is an integral part of the entire planning process. This means you have to consider the response time with your planner, whether they respond back on time via call, text, or email. Is your planner too busy? Are they taking a long time to get back to you? A good planner needs to keep you updated every second about the preparations to ensure they are working according to your preference.
4. What is Their Pricing Structure?
Since every wedding is different, whether you want the planner to just plan specific tasks, or work with you from the beginning, this will definitely make a difference in the pricing. A good planner should offer:
· A flat rate
· An hourly rate
· A fee depending on the needs of other vendors
If the wedding or event planner charges you with a flat rate, find out exactly what they are including in this rate. Also find out what their payment structure and billing method is, which helps you to plan the event within the fee structure. Good planners always work according to the budget of their customers, to ensure both parties remain happy.
Wedding planners are able to work in the best ways to ensure that every aspect of the wedding is amazing. Along with working with your ideas and visuals, they also come up with their own skills and ideas to ensure that everything sets according to what you were expecting.
Before hiring a wedding planner, consider these tips and choose one only when you are happy with the services they promise to offer you!