You can make your check-in up to 48 hours in advance for Mexico Domestic Flights. The duration is 24 hours (in advance) in the case of International Flights. In both the cases, the border line of web check-in is 2 hours the flight departure time. Web Check-in will provide a boarding pass that can be printed or saved in any email address. However, you will not get Aeromexico Airlines Check-In Online facility if you are departing from the following airports.
1. Miami (MIA): Check-in online at www.delta.com
2. Ontario, California (ONT): Check-in online at www.delta.com
3. Paris (CDG): Check-in online at www.airfrance.fr
4. Amsterdam (AMS): Check-in online at www.klm.com
5. Havana (HAV) Mexico City and Mexico City-Havana: Check-in only in person at the airport
6. San Antonio (SAT): Check-in online at www.delta.com
7. Denver (DEN): Check-in only in person at the airport, at the Lufthansa check-in desk
8. Tokyo (NRT): Check-in online at www.delta.com
You will receive a mobile boarding pass that you can use at the airport security check and board the plane if your flight is departing from an airport that has readers for mobile boarding passes. Plus, Aeromexico Phone Number is there to help you in this agenda. It puts all its efforts into making your journey comfortable and hassle-free. So, get your check-in before crossing the deadline.