Technology has advanced and many discoveries and inventions have made their way. Just like technology, health issues also double up almost every year. When it comes to name one of the most common health disorders, sciatica is one of them. The problem related to a painful and uncomfortable condition affecting the sciatica nerve. This nerve extends from the lower back down the back of each leg. In order to know more about sciatica symptoms and treatment, continue reading further.
- Weakness, numbness or difficulty in moving the leg or foot
- Pain in leg that becomes unbearable when sitting
- Sharp pain that makes it difficult to stand
- Pain in lower back
- Continuous pain on one side of the rear
- Tingling or burning sensation down the leg
- Hip pain
It is good and informative to know that the pain is felt on one side of the lower body. However, it can expand to foot or toes as well. If you are suffering from numbness in your upper thighs or feeling extreme weakness or loss of bowel or bladder control, do visit a doctor soon.
- Breakdown of discs
- Irritation of the lower lumbar or lumbosacral spine
- Slipping of one vertebra over the other
- Narrowing of spinal canal in the lower back
If any of these symptoms are there in your body, visit an expert soon. Sciatica and low back pain treatment vary from person to person. Depending on their health history and level of problem they have, they are provided with the best treatment. Don’t waste time and complicate the issue more. Get the problem diagnosed now.