When any user activate or open QuickBooks Software, they use to get any of these errors below-
1. Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
2. Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
3. Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Reason For Getting these Error
These errors come only when components of File extension in Quickbooks are missing or damaged.
How To Fix It.
Before we go for any steps to troubleshoot any of these errors we need to first make sure if Operating system of Windows machine is up to date or not
To Install Windows Update Following needs to be considered
1. Click at the bottom left on the monitor screen which has windows logo or Start Icon
2. Go to All Program and choose Windows Update.
3. Click on update windows if asked
After following these above steps install Quickbooks software again to check if error continues again
If Above steps Didn't work then follow the Second Step.
1. Click on the start Button and navigate it to Control Panel
2. Go To Control Panel < click on Programs<Programs and Features nowhere user needs to choose installed QuickBooks software installed on their machine and need to double click on it. Once user click on it will ask to uninstall or repair Quickbooks software user first need to repair the software and see if it works
3. if above steps didn’t work then user needs to follow the same 2nd steps and now instead of repairing the QuickBooks software user needs to uninstall the application and then reinstall the application by following necessary steps, i.e. rename all the installation folders in C drive by just adding .old at the end of the file folder
Follow these above steps if nothing happens we request you to please contact QuickBooks Support.