Feeling lucky? In celebration of St. Patrick's Day, we are going to have a contest - one that involves both luck AND skill.
Test your knowledge of the holiday and get a chance to win the modern version of a pot of gold: a $50 Visa Gift Card.
We are thinking quite a few of you will get the answers right so if there is a tie, we will randomly choose the winner from those who have the most correct answers. Top five players will win a Boomeon t-shirt and baseball cap.
Correct answers will be posted and winner will be announced Tuesday, March 18.
Ready? Comment below with your answers. No googling!
- In what city was the first American St. Patrick's Day parade held?
b) New York
- According to a popular folk tale, Saint Patrick drove what out of Ireland and into the ocean?
- What trade do leprechauns traditionally practice?
a) Cobbler or shoemaker
- St. Patrick used what to illustrate the concept of the Holy Trinity?
a) A seamroy
b) A trefoil
c) A shamrock
d) All of the above
- Why do leprechauns wear green?
a) Because they like the color
b) As camouflage
c) Because they consider it lucky
d) Because it is the only color of dye they know how to make