“Life is an unfoldment, and the further we travel the more truth we can comprehend. To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those that lie beyond”, these beautiful lines are said by a very affirmative leisure traveler. One can get the things in which he/she interested in exploring it in a deeper way. I think India is the country which everyone in this huge World wants to explore. India has many beautiful places and can provide you the various mesmerizing monuments with golden triangle tour with jodhpur.
Mainly the people either from within the country or from outside wants to visit see the Taj Mahal which is in Agra and along with it, they try to explore as much as they can. Because if anyone wants to explore whole India it can take several months, so the Golden Triangle tour is the most prominent and most popular tourist plan in India, in every aspect. Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra are the cities that captivate your imagination and take you into the fascinating, decadent and passionate world of the Mughals and Maharajas. They all left behind is some of the world’s best architectural buildings, from the Qutub Minar in Delhi to the Taj Mahal in Agra and of course the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
If you have few days to explore the eclectic and exotic beauty of India, here’s how you can see the highlights of Golden Triangle. As the capital of thenation, Delhi is on the top of the list. Travelers from different parts of the World first steps down in Delhi, this city has lots of things to do in.
What you can do in Delhi-
- Shopping in Chandni Chowk, India most renowned market.
- Red Fort, explore this gigantic structure.
- India Gate, the perfect place for a picnic.
- Qutub Minar, one of the tallest minaret of India.
- And last, Humayun’s Tomb.
- These are the things by which one can have fun in Delhi.
Next in the list is Agra, this city is the home place of Taj Mahal, a wonder of the World. This beautiful monument is seen by thousands of tourists every day except Fridays because on Fridays this mausoleum is only open for the Muslims who visit to offer prayer.
Things to do in Agra-
- Have a beautiful glance of Taj Mahal either in sunrise or sunset and if you want to see the magical charm of this monument visit on the full moon night.
- Agra Fort, as the red fort of Delhi this is also a huge fort which works as a museum nowadays.
- A dine in Oberoi Amar Vilas, a five star hotel.
- Have a look of Taj Mahal from gardens like Mehtab Baagh and Taj Nature Walk, which very mesmerizing.
Now the third point of Triangle is Jaipur, once you arrive Jaipur, the old city is the best choice to begin the trip. The Iconic building that hides many secrets of the ladies who once lived there. Through the small windows or jharokhas, the women were able to secretly observe life outside their palace. From the Hawa Mahal, city palace is the most nearby sight, which is the perfect blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture.
Things to get in Jaipur-
- Hawa Mahal, this monument is situated in the heart of the city.
- City Palace, unravel the hidden passages and explore the way in which royals lived.
- Jantar Mantar, enjoy a picnic with children there.
- Amber Fort, enjoy an elephant ride and see the marvelous views provided by nature.
On the demand of the travelers or the travelers who express their desire to see the most related places to these cities, they can have a visit to Pushkar and Ajmer by Golden Triangle tour with Pushkar and Ajmer, this can give you a religious tour of Hindu and Islamic deities.