Our mothers always wanted us to do things around the house. Now, here are some great ideas for you to do that may end up costing you just a small amount of money, or even nothing at all. Check out this list.
1. Clean up her yard. If this means cutting the grass then jump on the old John Deere and give it a spin. Haul away any trash that has been piling up in her yard that she just hasn't had time to get to, like old limbs, leaves, items that may not work.
2. Plant some flowers. Every Mom loves the look and smell of flowers outside. Find the cheapest, easiest upkeep, type of flower out there and make her a little flower garden that she could keep going all spring and summer long.
3. Does your Mom have any outdoor furniture that needs a little TLC? Grab the dollar can of spray paint from Wal-Mart and spruce up that swing, lawn chairs, maybe even some flower pots.
4. Why not go find an inexpensive tree down at the good 'ole Home Depot and have a ceremony on Mother's day with planting it in honor of her. While you plant the tree you (and whoever helps) can resit a Mother's Day poem.
5. Does your Mom have a picture that has been sitting in the house that she needs to have hung, but she really just don't know how to, or hasn't got around to it? Well what are you waiting for. HANG IT!
6. Mom always said a newly painted room makes wiping off those hand prints and color marker pictures on the wall come off a little easier. Re-Vamp her house with a new coat of paint.
7. Here is one that will surely make your Mom jump for JOY!!! DO THE WINDOWS!!! Inside and out!
8. Mom always said to me, "I wish someone would get out there and cut down that old dead tree". Well chainsaw in hand, you surely will make your Mom happy that the tree with be gone.
9. Carpets need cleaning? If you don't have a steam cleaning vacuum, then go rent one at paintbycolourworks , and get out all those old stains that has been building up from years past. Yea some that were maybe caused even by you!
10. Last thing, but certainly not the least. stop listening to your Mother complain about that leaky faucet, or the toilet seat it broke (and so on). Fix all the odds and end jobs around the house that has gone haywire!!!!
Comment back and let me know some more ideas. These are really just the ones I could think of that I would love my family to do for me!!!