Attempt following steps and configure a Windows firewall for QuickBooks Point of Sale:
- Configure Windows firewall
- On your keyboard, press Windows+R to open the run command.
- Type in control and click OK to open the Control Panel.
- Set the "View by" to Small Icons and select Windows Firewall.
- Select Advanced Settings and click Inbound.
- Click New Rule.
- Select Port and click Next.
- Enter the port numbers and click Next (See Point of Sale Firewall Ports section).
- Select Allow Connection and click Next.
- Name your firewall rule (e.g. POS) and click Finish
- Follow steps 5-9 to create a new Outbound Rule.
If any problem occur after performed above steps contact
For more detail about this visit here