Follow below Steps and access QuickBooks Remotely. If any problem occurs contact QuickBooks Customer Support team
Install the QuickBooks Database Manager on the remote computer
- On the main computer, download and install QuickBooks.
- From the QuickBooks File menu, select Switch to Multi-user Mode.
- Click Yes in the Multi-user hosting setup required window.
Note: QuickBooks Desktop installs and runs QBDBMgrN.exe as a background service. This service must be running on the computer storing the company file even if QuickBooks Desktop is not open.
- Click OK on the Multi-user setup information window.
- Add the necessary users. For help on adding users, click on How do I? at the top of the User List window.
Locate and then open the company file
- From the File menu, click Open or Restore Company.
- Browse the location of the company file. For example, if your company file is mapped to drive E, look for Company Files Name (E:) in the list.
Note: If necessary, double-click the appropriate folders until you see the company file, which has a .qbw file name extension. Select the company file from the list and click Open.
- If prompted, enter your user name and password.
Optional: Turn Network Discovery On and Password Protected Sharing Off
Windows will ask for a network password if Password Protected Sharing is turned On. If this happens, you can either log in using the network password or turn this feature off.
To turn Network Discovery On and Password Protected Sharing Off:
- Open Control Panel, choose Network Sharing Center and click Change advanced sharing settings.
- Expand the Profile type that you are currently using.
- Under Network Discovery, select Turn on network discovery.
- Under Password protected sharing, select Turn off password protected sharing.
- Click Save changes.
- Do this process on Server or Host computer and all the workstation that needs to access the file over the network.
For more information visit
For more information visit How to Access QuickBooks Remotely