Now days Information is our most expensive asset in every corporate or business. It’s also the easiest tenancy to lose and the most difficult to replace. Make you sure you should regular backups of your QuickBooks company files on Network.
Most backup options require software, hardware and someone physically handling the backup, switching tapes, CD’s or floppy disks. Now Days, technology now allows you to implement a professional backup strategy with corporate level security by using the Internet. Its a safe, more reliable, more convenient alternative to traditional backup methods, Online Backup’s custom backup scheduling means data is automatically protected using a backup schedule that is easily modified to fit the your changing needs.
How Online Backup Works?
Online Backup uses an uncommon and patented path to connect PCs to QuickBooks Enterprise-level storage management, making secure online backups a reality. It can handle all important data on PC's and growth gracefully.
How to manually backup QuickBooks Company file?
· Backing up your data is most important safeguard to ensure the safety of data
· Choose File> Back up Company> Create Local Backup, then
· Select Local Backup,
· Then got to Option Button, The Backup window will popping
· Then Click Browse and select the filename and location where you want to save your backup files copy.
· Back Up Company Dialog box will occurred and Save it file.
· Verify the File Name.
· Ensure that QuickBooks File Extension is select in Save as type
· Click Save and return to QuickBooks Backup and Select Verify data integrity in the QuickBooks Backup dialog box.
If you are still trouble in your QuickBooks Backup and these restoring steps above haven't proven successful, Not To worry just contact our QuickBooks Customer Support Phone Number +1844-551-9757 to contact them. We provide best technical help to manage QuickBooks Error Support. We Sort out all your confusion or doubt regarding your QuickBooks versions.