- Choose Transactions > Banking.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Add Account.
- Enter the name of your financial institution, then click Find.
- Click the link for the bank that matches what you’re looking for.
- Enter your sign-in credentials for your bank and click Log In.
- If your bank requires extra information, enter it and click Log In.
- Select the account you want to connect to QuickBooks Online and click the Account drop-down menu to choose the account type for each.
- Click Connect.
- After your download finishes, click the New Transactions tab to see what was downloaded.
If you want any information related to QuickBooks then you can call us QuickBooks payroll support phone number +1-855-441-4417.