Follow below steps to fix this critical error:
1.When you double clicking on the company file name or icon, get this error
If you find the error (-6000, -80) when double-clicking on the company file name, and you don’t know about this error go to QuickBooks sync manager and try next step.
2.Update all workstations and your server to the latest release
- If you have the latest version of QuickBooks and it’s showing the same error, then continue to the next step
- Go to the Update to the Latest Release page.
3.Use the QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor
- Download, install and run the QuickBooks Desktop File Doctor.
- If the software downloads and install properly and doesn’t show any error problem, try the next step.
4.Copy the file to the local C drive.
- Copy the backup file (.QBB) or the company file (.QBW) to your local hard drive.
- Restore the backup or update the company file.
- Copy all restored or updated company file back to its actual location.
Also, Follow this linkto know steps to manually resolve this error. If this above will not work then you should contact .