This is really a great news for the iPhone users that they can now accept payments through credit card using a GoPayment credit card swiper with QuickBooks. I am very happy to know you how to do it. We recommend this app that is able to accompany the business person in their everyday business activities. You can record all payment methods from credit cards, to checks and even cash. This is compatible for Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. This swiper is very safe, secure and easy to use. Either you can swipe a customer’s credit card through the this card reader or you may enter the information of the customer’s credit card on the new screens in QuickBooks Online for your iPhone.
Learn more about Gopayment, read : Intuit Quickbooks GoPayment.
Let’s follow some steps so that you can accept credit card payment using iPhone:
· On the upper left corner, locate the menu key.
· Select Credit as the payment method.
· Click on Next.
· Connect the GoPayment card reader into your iPhone using Plug.
· Swipe the customer’s credit card.
Note: If the GoPayment reader isn’t handy, you can enter the credit card information of your customers.
· Now, you need to “sign” with your finger and then click on Charge.
· A successful message will display on the screen after approving the charge.
After accepting a payment, you can email the information to your customer.
Hope this answer will be helpful for you. For further help and information, you can contact to the experts through the QuickBooks Online support phone number 1 (855) 441 4417 which is toll free and globally available for any type of help you want.