Many employers want to create a w2 even of company ex-employee in the QuickBooks online. But they don’t know how to do this in QuickBooks online. It usually happens that your former employee have left the company before you start using QuickBooks payroll. And if you want to add past data for the w2 for the ex-employee. This can be done by entering employee’s prior payroll in QuickBooks online.
But, If you have earlier created payroll, then the option to enter prior payroll will not be available. In that case we will advise you to call our QuickBooks payroll support number +1-855-441-4417. They will solve your problem instantly. Our expert adviser will guide you how to overcome your problems.
- Click on the employee option.
- Click on the name of the employee.
- Then scroll down the button and click on the Enter prior pay details.
- Click on yes option.
- Click on next option.
- Enter the YTD totals as of today for this employee.
- Click Next.
- Enter the YTD totals as of the previous quarter for this employee.
- Click Next again.
- Click on an add pay date option and then enters the company details and each pay date for the current quarter.
a.) Start with the first page and date of the quarter.
b.) Enters all details of the employees per day date.
- On paycheck history enters totals of the taxes from previous payroll provider reports.
- Click on done option.
If you have any confusion or any question related to QuickBooks then you can call us our QuickBooks payroll support phone number +1-855-441-4417 and we will definitely resolve your query.