QuickBooks Point of Sale 100060 is generally occurred during running a financial exchange. This error shows an error message i.e
Error 100060: QuickBooks POS could not create some necessary accounts in your QuickBooks Financial Software
Reason Behind This Error
This is happening because of active account number during your first financial exchange with POS or another reason may user currently signed into QuickBooks without QuickBooks administrator permissions.
How to Resolve it
Follow below steps to fix this issue easily.
Note: Use account number in QB to fix QuickBooks error 100060
- Open the QuickBooks Financial software.
- Now, Go to Edit option and choose it> Preferences > Accounting.
- Click Company Preferences to clear the “Use account numbers” checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Attempt a Financial Exchange from Point of Sale.
- In QuickBooks, go to Edit > Preferences > Accounting.
- Click Company Preferences > select Use account numbers check box to reactivate the account number feature.
- Click OK.
Follow below steps if the account numbers in not active in QuickBooks.
- In the Point of Sale Company Preferences > click Cancel.
- In QuickBooks, choose File and Close Company/Logoff.
- Click Open on the No Company Open screen.
- Log into the company file as the administrator and choose Window and then Close All.
- In Point of Sale, choose File > Preferences > Company.
- Choose Accounts under the Financial preference and verify that all accounts under the Basic tab and the Advanced tab have no brackets.
- If any accounts still contain brackets and the appropriate account cannot be found in the dropdown list, create the account in QuickBooks:
- In QuickBooks, choose Lists > Chart of Accounts.
- Click Account in the lower left a portion of the screen and select New.
- Choose the appropriate account type and name the account, filling out additional fields as desired.
- Click OK and just close the chart of Accounts
In case if QuickBooks Error 100060 still persists, contact QuickBooks Point of Sale SupportNumber 1(855)441-4417. Our QuickBooks Experts will resolve this all your issues within few minute.