QuickBooks Repair Tool
QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
You find that topic on my page because you are searching something which is useful to you and also figures out your QuickBooks problem Solution. You Will find All the Aspect Solution on this Article. Because we are here to give you a better solution of your bad experience with QuickBooks. Here we give you the more satisfying to solve your Problem yourself in future. You will get the more useful solution related to the QuickBooks failure solution. It is a software tool that is used to manage the to repair the QuickBooks Problem. that tool is known as the QuickBooks File Doctor. That is Use to repair your damaged company file or network and solve that all Quickbooks related Problem.
What is QuickBooks File Doctor?
QuickBooks File Doctor is a software that is Simply fixed type of file and data corruption, network diagnosis, windows problems and far More. This is One Most important any easy component of troubleshooting steps when your company file is corrupted or not responding because of some region. QBFD check your company damaged file and try to resolve quickly as possible. This software works for UK and US version of QB.
How it can help you:
· If your company is not working or not able to access your company file or facing QuickBooks error like 6000 series error, 6150, 6146 and 6130.
· You have to lose some company files or employees data file.
· Network issues mostly in accessing the multi- user setup problem (get QuickBooks like H101, H202, H303 or H505)
· If you are trying to access company file in one system which is stored in another system (.QBW and .QBA in file extensions)
How to use QuickBooks File Doctor:
1. Before using Quickbooks File Doctor firstly install it:
· Download the QB File Doctor and run the QBFD.exe file.
· The installation will start.
· It is necessary to have .net Framework on your PC if you don’t have then QBFD set up will download it automatically.
· Now follow the simple installation process as another program you install in windows.
Remember if you have a new version on your computer firstly uninstall any previous version before downloading and installing.
2. Double Click on the QuickBooks File Doctor placed on the desktop to begin the process.
3. After you start the program following steps will come in front of you in the form a dialog box.
· Browse your company file on your PC that you want to repair. After that click on“Diagnose File”
· Now it prompted User name and password. Login User name and password of the company file that you want to check.
· Now, wait for the several minutes till QuickBooks Diagnosis process will Complete.
· You will then be prompted to select Server or workstation. This is important to make sure you pick the right option:
· IF you’re using workstation computer means QB file is not physically held on within the system and you access the file through the network in a multi-user environment.
· if you are using Server computer means QuickBooks file is physically stored in the system
Choose one of the following options, if showing to share your company file:
Yes- If you are running file Doctor on your server computer of host computer hosting the company file.
No- If you are running File Doctor on a computer that is not hosting the company file (Workstation)
After QuickBooks File Doctor complete repair and diagnosis:
· Once the tool is complete, close File Doctor.
· Try to open your file again to see if the issue is resolved.
– There will be three possibilities:
QBFD didn’t find a Problem-
If File Doctor didn’t find the problem then you have to log in back into your Company File, and if you’re still unable to open the Company file then It’s extremely recommended by the QuickBooks to start the Auto Data Recovery setup and enter the transaction since your last backup.
QBDF did find a problem and able to fix it –
It’s good to find the problem and solve it quickly. Just click “Open New Company” file when the process will finish.
QBFD did find a problem and certainly not able to fix it –
It’s recommended the Auto Data Recovery Setup and entering the transactions manually since the last backup or Upload your File.
· Your company file should not exceed more than 2GB
· You need an internet connection and must be connected to the work process, for file uploading and manual repair
· installed multiple version in your system
· follow the admin panel to run the network diagnosis and QuickBooks Needs to be in hosting mode
· When the Windows user Account Control is ON, the file Doctor will re-launch with elevated admin privileges
· File Doctor available for the US and UK version.
· If your system is other than US and UK then connect QuickBooks Technical Support otherwise it will show you extension
· Use QBFD only when you are not able to access company file, if you are facing any data loss issue it will not help in this.
Required system requirements:
· QB file repair – this is not necessary to install in your system
· Network diagnosis and repair – use the Admin login in Windows
· Multi- user repair and diagnosis – Verify that QuickBooks Hosting is in ON mode
· If the File doctor is not helpful for you, there is advanced option recommended by Intuit that you can use with help of QuickBooks Technical Support experts.
· To detect and repair the errors download QB install Diagnostic Tool
· Uninstall and reinstall your Software
· After uninstalling, run the QuickBooks Clean install Tool