The engine control sensors are the core of the entire engine, which can improve engine power, reduce fuel Sensor consumption, reduce emissions, reflect faults, etc., because they work in harsh environments such as engine vibration, gasoline vapors, sludge and mud Harsh environmental technical indicators to be higher than the average sensor
There are many types of engine control sensors, including temperature sensors, pressure sensors, speed and angle sensors, flow sensors, position sensors, gas concentration sensors, knock sensors and so on.
1. Temperature sensor: the main detection of engine temperature, suction gas temperature, cooling water temperature, fuel temperature, oil temperature, catalytic temperature. The actual application of the temperature sensor mainly wirewound resistive, thermistor and thermocouple type. Wirewound resistive temperature sensor with high accuracy, but poor response Suction Control Valve characteristics; thermistor sensor with high sensitivity, good response characteristics, but poor linearity, suitable for low temperature; thermocouple high precision, wide temperature range, but need Consider the amplifier and cold side handling problems.
2. Pressure sensor: the main detection intake manifold absolute pressure, vacuum, atmospheric pressure, engine oil pressure, brake oil pressure, tire pressure. There are several kinds of automotive pressure sensors, the application of more capacitive, varistor, membrane drive variable inductance (LVDT), surface elastic wave (SAW). Capacitive sensor with high input energy, good dynamic response, good environmental adaptability and other characteristics; varistor type by the temperature, need to set a temperature compensation circuit, but for mass production; LVDT type has a larger output, easy to digital SAW-type Temperature Sensor with a small size, light weight, low power consumption, high reliability, high sensitivity, high resolution, digital output and other characteristics, is a more ideal sensor.
3. Speed, angle and speed sensor: mainly used to detect crank angle, engine speed, speed and so on. Mainly generator, magnetoresistive, Hall effect, optical, vibration and so on.
4. Oxygen sensor: Oxygen sensor installed in the exhaust pipe, the oxygen in the exhaust pipe to determine the actual air-fuel ratio of the engine and the theoretical value of the deviation, the control system according ABS Sensor to the feedback signal to adjust the concentration of combustible mixture, so that the air Fuel ratio close to the theoretical value, thereby enhancing the economy and reduce exhaust pollution. Practical applications are zirconia and titanium oxide sensors.
5. Flow sensor: Determination of air intake and fuel flow to control the air-fuel ratio, mainly air flow sensor and fuel flow sensor. The air flow sensor detects the amount of air entering the engine to control the fuel injection quantity of the injector to obtain a more accurate air-fuel ratio. The practical application is the Carmen vortex type, the blade type and the hot wire type. Carmen no moving parts, responsive and high precision; hot wire type is susceptible to pulsating of inhaled gas and easy to break; fuel flow sensor is used to determine fuel consumption. Mainly water tanker, ball circulation.
6. Knock sensor: it can pass the knock signal to the control system to suppress the occurrence of knock. Mainly magnetostrictive and non-resonant piezoelectric.
This type of sensor is the core of the entire engine, which can improve engine power, reduce fuel consumption, reduce emissions, reflect the fault, etc., because of its work in the engine vibration, gasoline steam, sludge and Throttle Position Sensor mud and other harsh environments, Environmental technical indicators to be higher than the average sensor. There are many requirements for their performance indicators, the most critical of which is the measurement accuracy and reliability, otherwise the error caused by the sensor detection will eventually lead to engine control system failure or failure.