If you are among the students who are thinking of going to Canada for further studies, then what you need is better career advice on overseas study. There are many student consultants in Chandigarh who offer several services like preparing you for English test required by various institutes/universities in Canada, career counselling to make you familiar with various scenarios, admission and application procedures, visa process, etc. These overseas education consultants play an important role on your journey to a bright future.
Canada is among the best study destination for international students who wants to further pursue their career in a specific field. These consultants in here provide you the correct guidance for overseas education and offer career counselling to make you aware about various prospects like courses available, recommended institutions, various processes involved, etc. Few procedures are mentioned below –
Visa Procedure: These consultants in Chandigarh provide you the required information that you need in order to apply for Student Visa along with admission and other procedures. To lodge your student permit or visa for Canada, you will need to provide following documents –
- Visa Application Form,
- Original valid passport as well as photocopy of the Bio data page,
- Family information form,
- Letter of Acceptance from SPP Educational institute in Canada,
- Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476),
- Proof of English Proficiency Test,
- Academic Documents,
- Receipt of Payment of Tuition fee,
- Evidence of GIC purchase,
- Student Questionnaire,
- Medical, etc.
After the successful submission of the required documents, the student visa consultants in Chandigarh will notify you the outcome of your visa application, so that you can come and collect your passport.
Post Study Work Permission Procedure: The quality and standard of education, high tech campuses and multicultural diversity that Canada offers, makes it among the best education destinations of the world. Canada also offers the opportunity for post study work permit for students, if only –
- You have completed your studies in an eligible program from a Canadian post-secondary institution,
- You have studied full-time for eight months preceding the completion of your program,
- Apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation regarding meeting the requirements of your program,
- You have completed and passed the program of study and received written notification that you are eligible to obtain your degree, diploma, or certificate, and
- You have a valid study permit when applying for the work permit.
So, post study work permit in Canada is not that far for you, only if you go to the right overseas education consultants in Chandigarh who will guide you from start to end to help you achieve your dream.