Hearing Loss is the important part of our all life and we know that hearing is only the feeling. But there are some all people that can’t hear or hear mild. Problem in hearing aids the sound is called the Hearing Aids. Hearing loss is also known as the hearing impairment. Hearing impairment means the problem in the part of one ear or ears. This problem occurred as the age increases. As we know that 10 million of people in America having the problem in hearing.
3 of the babies per 1000 are born with hearing loss. People with hearing loss can’t understand someone conversation. Hearing loss occurred due to the many reasons. This problem occurred when some part of one ear or ears, the nerves coming from the outside or the brain that controls the hearing damage.
How hearing work?
As we know that our ear is divided into the three sections:
1. Outer ear : - Outer ear receives the waves from the outside environment and then transfers them into the middle ear through the ear canal.
2. Middle ear : - Middle ear receives these waves and these waves hit the eardrum in the middle ear. Eardrum starts to vibrate and generates the three tiny bones in your ear.
These bones are called hammer, anvil, stirrup .
3. Inner ear :- In the Inner ear the sound is generated with the help of these tiny bones.
Best accessories for the hearing loss people at the time of watching T.V.
People having the mild hearing loss can not understand the conversations of the television. At the time of watching television Hearing loss people increases the volume of the television. This can create the conflict in between the members of the family. So there are various types of devices that are helpful for the hearing loss people while watch the television. Hearing loss people can adjust the volume of their device independently no matter what size of volume other hear in the room. There are various types of devices some of them can be used with the hearing aid and some of them can be used independently. There are 5 types of devices that help in watching the television and improve the hearing.
1. Wireless headphones for TV
2. Wireless streaming devices from TV to hearing aid
3. Home theater systems (vocal clarity devices)
4. Loop systems
5. Wireless hearing aid streaming