- Started in 2003
- Physically located in Canada
- Dispenses drugs from Canada and International Fulfillment Centers
- Requires a Valid Prescription from your Doctor
- Licensed Pharmacist with a Call Center for Superior Customer Support that can assist you in multiple languages, including Spanish
- Highest Quality of Prescription Medications with Discount
- Best Price Guarantee and Shipping Guarantee
- Order Online, by Mail, Fax or by Telephone
- Safe and Secure Online Shopping
What is an Online or Internet Pharmacy?
According to Wikipedia:
An online pharmacy, Internet pharmacy, or mail-order pharmacy is a pharmacy that operates over the Internet and sends the orders to customers through the mail or shipping companies.
Rogue Online Pharmacy
Rogue online pharmacies are websites that deliberately sell inferior, fake or unlicensed medication. Rogue Web-based pharmacies may also sell legitimate, regulated medications; however, these pharmacies do not use certain safeguards to protect patients’ health.
What is a Mail Order Pharmacy?
A pharmacy which fills faxed, emailed or phoned prescriptions, sending the drug products to a distant
client in a matter of days.
It’s easy to confuse mail-order pharmacies and online pharmacies, but the only similarity is that both ship medicines directly to your home.
Growth of the Online Pharmacy
· Availability of High-Speed Internet Connectivity
· Growth in the Use of Personal Computers and Smart Phones
· Availability of Broader Range of Online Medical Products
Why Do People Use Online Pharmacies
· Low-Cost Prescriptions
Our Credentials and Certifications
- Verified by PharmacyChecker.com
- Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA)
- International Pharmacy Association of British Columbia (IPABC)
Infographic brought you by: Canadian Pharmacy King