Due to the numerous features offered by Facebook to the users, it has become a target of many attacks. Many FB users become the victim of Facebook account hacking. Hacking renders Facebook inaccessible to users or may impact their browsing experience. You need to follow a certain set of procedures to recover hacked Facebook account. Firstly you have to identify if your Facebook account has been really hacked. Firstly you have to identify if your Facebook account has been really hacked. Then you have to take appropriate steps to secure your Facebook account. If you want to get help of Facebook experts to solve the problem you can dial Facebook helpline number and get the problem fixed immediately.
How to know if your Facebook account is really hacked?
There are several ways in which you can identify if your Facebook account is hacked. Some of these are:
· Unable to login to your Facebook account.
· FB account settings changed.
· Unknown FB account activity.
· Unrecognized browser login information.
· New friends added to FB account.
· New pages liked on Facebook.
· Spam messages sent to friends, and spam links posted on walls and timeline.
After you have identified that your FB account has been hacked you need to secure your FB account.
How to recover your Hacked Facebook account?
Securing your FB account turns out to be a quite complex task. The methods and steps to recover Hacked Facebook account is mentioned below:
· Check if you can login to your Facebook account.
· If you can do so you need to change the password, and verify the unwanted changes that may have taken place. Ensure that your password is strong and is quite difficult to crack.
· If you are not able to login to your account using your old password, you can try recovering your account by resetting your Facebook password. The account password can be recovered by choosing the recovery Email, recovery phone number, and answering security questions.
· In case some changes has been incorporated in the Facebook recovery Email, Facebook recovery phone number or FB security questions, change it.
· Remove any suspicious activity that may have happened after the account is hacked.
After you secure your account some things must be kept in mind to protect your Facebook account in future. Change your Facebook password regularly and you must not click on suspicious links. These links may hack your account and password as you may a victim of the phishing websites.
Using these steps you can recover your hacked Facebook account and help you keep your account safe and secure in future. If even after following the above mentioned steps and methods you are not able to recover your hacked Facebook account, you can dial the Facebook helpline number. Here you are provided 24*7 support for your FB problems. After you dial phone number for Facebook help, you are guided to fix the Facebook problem over the phone. If you are not able to follow the guidelines provided the FB experts fix the problem on their own.
Go to the site: http://gonetech.net/facebook-customer-service-number/